Part time position available – 3 days per week. Wednesday, Thursday & Friday s 9am - 5.30pm + 1 in 3 Saturday s 10am – 2pm
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our busy Property Management Team.
The ideal candidate would have experience in property management with knowledge of maintenance / refurbishment.
The role is varied dealing with a large portfolio of properties. The successful candidate will deal with:
· A wide range of maintenance issues
· Arranging engineer visits
· Organising property inspections
· Tenancies – Drawing up and issuing leases
· Arranging and processing Property check in & check out’s
· Inbound & Outbound calls
· Liaising with the lettings department
Excellent communication silks are a must as well as the ability to liaise with landlords, tenants, sub-contractors and staff alike. Other required sills are:
· Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· A keen eye for detail.
· Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
· Able to work to deadlines.
· A willingness to go the extra mile.
The position is primarily office based but some property visits will be required a full clean driving licence would be an advantage.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org