We currently have a position to fill in our busy Newcastle based Estate and Lettings Agents. We would require an enthusiastic, experienced, hardworking, proactive, team player to fill this role.
The hours would be 9am till 4pm Monday to Friday and every third Saturday 10am till 2pm.
Rate of pay will be £11.00 per hour but could vary depending on experience.
The main requirements of the role are as follows:
· Bank Reconciliations
· Experience using SAGE 50 accountancy software
· Processing all payments and receipts, reconciling the accounts
· Creditors – make payments to Landlords and suppliers
· Debt collection – recovery of outstanding rents from Tenants
· Processing of contractor invoices
· Processing of sales invoices
· Collection of payroll information for submission to payroll bureau
· Calculation of monthly payroll
· Payment of PAYE & NI
· Processing and reconciliation of Petty Cash
· Student Tenancy Agreement checks, to be processed and sent to Landlords
· Reconciliation of business credit cards to receipts and payments
· Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
Please email your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com
Please note your CV will be shared with a third party (Manson Property Ltd Accountants) who will carry out suitability checks on all shortlisted applicants.
The offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and credit checks, this will be a basic level of DBS check disclosure and Barring Services.
If you do not hear back from us please accept this as an unsuccessful application and we wish you luck in your future job search.