A quick overview of us
Mansons is one of Jesmond's leading brands, a unique, dynamic and multi award winning company offering an exciting career in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
As a rapidly growing Estate Agent in Newcastle we are always keen to speak to talented, proffesional individuals.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
We are looking for an outstanding performer, who has experience working within a letting agency or sales environment and is continually hitting or exceeding targets. Previous lettings experience is preferred.
- Proven experience working within a lettings agency/ sales environment.
- Strong knowledge of the Newcastle area would be an advantage
- Good understanding of the legislations of residential lettings
- Excellent sales skills
- Must possess the ability to hit and exceed revenue targets
- Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships at all levels of seniority
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Generating maximum lettings fees to hit or exceed agreed income targets
- Maintaining own group of prospective tenants (applicants) via extensive contact / property viewings and face-to-face sales
- Updating landlord clients on their property’s marketing
- Confidently communicating with clients and tenants to negotiate the best possible deals for our clients
- Maintaining strong and up-to-date knowledge of local property market, and available stock listed with the office
- Maintaining strong knowledge of both local area and Newcastle with respect to public transport, local amenities, schools etc.
- Administration in support of tenancy process
- Achieving performance targets
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Must be sales orientated with strong customer service levels
Full Time position. Monday to Friday 08:30 to 18:00 every other Saturday 10:00 to 14:00
Salary £17,000 to £21,000 per annum + commission depending on experience.
Contact Deborah Thorpe Sales & Lettings Manager.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org in strictest confidence.