BEFORE YOU MOVE IN:
- Pre-tenancy holding deposit: £100.00 per adult (Inclusive of VAT). Please note, this is deducted from the first month’s rent.
- Student Pre-tenancy fee including but not limited to conducting viewings, negotiating the tenancy, verifying references and drawing up contracts. This charge is applicable per individual tenant: £156 (Inclusive of VAT).
- Guarantor fee: Included in initial pre-tenancy fee.
- Premier occupier fee: Included in initial fee
- Pet deposit: Normal deposit amount is one month’s rent plus £50.00; this can be increased at the landlords request if tenants have pets (subject to prior agreement in writing by both parties).
DURING YOUR TENANCY:
- Change of tenant during your tenancy fee £240.00 (Inclusive of VAT).
- Professional re-sign fee: £180.00 (Inclusive of VAT) per tenancy NOT per individual tenant
- Student re-sign fee: £90.00 (Inclusive of VAT) per tenant NOT per tenancy.
- Out of hour’s service/wrongful callout charge £52.87 (Inclusive of VAT).
- Unpaid/late rent: This will be charged at 8% interest per year once the rent is 14 days overdue.
- Tenant breaking the agreement; Should the tenant break the agreement (including late rent) resulting in a letter being sent, a charge of £20.00 (Inclusive of VAT) would apply. If breaking the agreement results in issuing a section 8 notice, then a charge of £35.00 (Inclusive of VAT) will be charged to cover reasonable costs.
- Lack of response to notice sent; Should the tenant not reply to the section 8 notice resulting in a property visit being required, then a charge of £60.00 (Inclusive of VAT) will apply.
- Payment returns; if payments are rejected by the bank, the tenant must cover reasonable costs of not more than £20 (Inclusive of VAT).
- Abandoned property; the tenant abandons the property resulting in a property visit being required, then a charge of £60.00 (Inclusive of VAT) will apply.
Other fees and charges; Charges would apply dependent on nature of the landlords items lost or damaged (tenant fault).
ENDING YOUR TENANCY:
- Ending your tenancy; No charge applicable.
- Ending your tenancy early; With written consent from Manson’s the tenant may end the tenancy early and is required to cover the costs of deposit lodgement at £54.00 (Inclusive of VAT).
- Future landlord reference fee: No Charge applicable
We accept payment by debit cards, electronic bank transfer.We do not accept cash or credit cards.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON OUR FEES, PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF STAFF
Please note that Mansons Property Consultants are also a member of the following client money protection and redress schemes.
UKALA Client Money Protection (member number 084477)
The Property Ombudsman (TPO) (Redress Scheme)